Thursday, May 19, 2005

Gotcha!

Last night I was playing chase the string with the brat. I don't know why it entertains him so much but I was feeling generous so for about five minutes I pulled on the string for him. It was one of those good strings, stretchy and gold, something I could really get my teeth into. Since it was stretchy.....when I was finished entertaining the brat, I bit down firmly on the string and walked away. The brat didn't let go, which is what I expected. It was getting just to the perfect length and I let go. SS NN AA PP !!!!! The yell I got from the brat could have broken glass as the string snapped back into it's normal shape, directly against his wrist. Once my ears stopped ringing and Cam was there to keep the brat from taking revenge, I sauntered back in to look. He had a lovely red welt on the tender white skin of the inner wrist. I could tell Cam was trying very hard not to laugh at the brat. You'd think he'd learn, that brat, but he's slow. PET THE CAT, NOT THE BRAT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gizmo,

Its been a month since we've heard from you. Surely the brat hasn't stayed out of trouble that long!
How about an update on your latest in the ever continuing 'pet the cat, not the brat' campaign?

sdc