Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Water balloon anyone?



So...maybe I woke up in a crabby mood yesterday. I went back to bed in a crabby mood. I woke up again in a crabby mood. BUT.....I did get a good laugh that helped some.

The two kids next door were playing with water balloons. Buxley was running between them, DYING to get one of the balloons himself. They played keep away with him for a long time, till his tongue was about to drag the ground. Then one of them said, "Here Buxley!" That silly dog danced in place and when the water balloon was headed his way, jumped into the air to grab it. The look of surprise was priceless when his teeth went into it and water drenched his head.

He landed on all fours. (THAT was an amazing feat in itself!) Shook off his head and coat, then started yapping for the next one. SILLY dog......

I need one of those. CAM??? Pet the cat. Waterballoon the brat. I'm sure he deserves it.

No comments: