Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scowling

The sun is out now, after thunder rudely woke me up from my long, winter slumber. Trying to relearn how to post here, the paws are rusty.


We might as well open a zoo here. Remember the two cats of a long while ago? Mom and baby? The baby has moved on, but mom is still around. She won't let the brat touch her still. The bad thing? She looks to be getting larger. Not like taller. Nope. More like rounder. Yep. I think she's making more little ones. That will add to the zoo of things that have crossed our back yard. A couple of possums. Before that the skunks. We've also had a monsterous raccoon. I wasn't going to mess with him, but I did let him know his presence wasn't appreciated. He didn't care.


The grass is long, we're going to have to fight the lawnmower in the next day or two unless it keeps raining. Think I'll stalk it later today. Well....think I'll take a nap in the sun first.